Tuesday 17 March 2015

Connecting Leucotron Chatty IP SIP phone to Freepbx

Today I tested connecting a Leucotron Chatty IP SIP phone to our FreePBX. The process was pretty streight forward once I found the following instructons on falevono.com.br.

Before this process I configured the phone to have a fixed IP using the phone menu with the following key combinations:

Configure Fixed IP:

Menu - 1. Config WAN - 1. Tipo de IP - 1. Client IPFixo.

Set Address:

Menu - 1. Config WAN - 2. Adjuste IP Fixo - 1. Enderço IP - Add IP.

Set Netmask:

Menu - 1. Config WAN - 2. Adjuste IP Fixo - 2. Masc. Sub-Rede - Add Netmask of Network.

Set Gateway:

Menu - 1. Config WAN - 2. Adjuste IP Fixo - 3. Gateway Padrão - Add Network Gateway.

Once this was done I rest the phone using the following keypad combinations and waited for the phone to reboot:

Menu - 7. Administrador - 7. Reinicar.

Once the phone had rebooted I connected to the web interface of the phone using the following link:

http://phoneip:9999

I logged in with the default user and password of ADMIN and MASTER.

Once logged in I clicked on the Configuração do SIP, Dominio de Serviço and configured my SIP details as below:


I then configured the phone to be compatable with FreePBX:

Configuração do SIP - Portas:


 Configuração do SIP - Codec:


Configuração do SIP - DTMF:

The Settings were saved and the phone rebooted and it connected to the FreePBX and was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment